- Family Medicine (6 weeks)
- Internal Medicine (12 weeks)
- Pediatrics (6 weeks)
- Surgery (12 weeks)
- Psychiatry (6 weeks)
It is recommended to do core rotations first before doing elective rotations, especially for foreign medical graduates.
- Primary Care
- Pain Management
The following are required for conducting clinical rotations through Alpha Med Omega:
- A photo ID, such a passport or a driver’s license
- Criminal background check, usually from your local police department
- Immunization records
- PPD test result or chest X-ray, within the past 12 months
- Malpractice Insurance
- Medical School Diploma (if not graduated already)
The required documents can be submitted after registration.
Listen to what our students are saying about their clinical experiences with Alpha Med Omega.